Thursday, June 4, 2009

What we have been up to!

School is out and Summer is finally coming around. I'm on vacation from work which is great so Kasen and I have been keeping busy around the house. We planted grass in the backyard and 14 turkeys hatched in our incubator! Aside from keeping up the yard we have enjoyed the creek which is really relaxing. Today we spent our morning playing card games then decided to come home and relax. I've been cleaning up the living room and kitchen while Kasen has been working on his room. Here are a couple things he said while cleaning:

1. Instead of running the A/C why don't we just open the windows? (Sounds good to me, power is outrageous these days.)

2. Can I have the Kitchen garbage can for my room instead? (I guess his is TOO small)

He has been great about keeping his room tidy. It's nice when kids come to realize their personal space is better clean. That way its more enjoyable. We are looking forward to the weekend. Kasen has Scout Camp on Saturday in Cedar! It will be nice to have a change in scenery. We have also been working on his Scout Book which we completed TODAY, YAY! On the 16Th he will be receiving several awards 1 being his Wolf Badge along with his last gold bead, gold arrow & 2 silver arrows! We are so proud & excited to get working on his Bear Handbook.

2 comments:

Tawni said...

Ya he probably told you to open the window cause that's what he does when he is at home. lol

Lauren said...

YAY for scouts I can't wait til my boys are in it. Congrats!!