Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A full house!

I recently caught a Horny Toad which has now become Kasen's new pet HOWEVER both of my boys REFUSE to go anywhere near it. I guess its up to me to handle this "SCARY" creature. Not only do we have turtles, a bunny, turkeys, chickens, a rat now we have a lizard. I guess its OK if they are scared of the lizard because Kasen & I are terrified of our "tom" turkey. He chases our Rhino, our cars & even us at times. Our animal house definitely keeps things interesting for us!

Not so harmless!

The new & improved turtle habitat!

Adventurous Cousins


Lego Castle-it looked bigger on the box

Every boy loves a fire!


Harmless little guy!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

I LOVE horny toads. It has been so long since I have seen one though.

Lauren said...

Once, while we were dating Dustin tried to make me hold a horny toad and I refused. I was SO scared! I thought he would dump me for sure.. he thought I was such a whimp! You are so cool to hold that scary thing!