Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finally...

So as some may know it was my birthday on Saturday. Kasen was in Cedar at his Scout Expo so Kasey & I decided to do some shopping in Vegas and had lunch. It was a nice day and we finished it by having dinner and cake at Kasey's parents house. All in all it was a good day however, it got even better...right before we went to bed Kasey said 4 words...WILL YOU MARRY ME? Well of course I said YES, its no secret that we have been wanting to but just haven't gotten around to it, we have never been the rushing type. But him asking made it feel "REAL". So now I have to plan. AHH. But I do know it will be sometime in September or October. We are thinking Ely, on the Northern Nevada Railway, something different. I guess time will tell.
Hope everyone had a great weekend~!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats!! That's wonderful!

krystine. said...

congratulations! thats so exciting.

The Smiths said...

Congrats!! Thats exciting!