Has changed in the past few months. With Macey being born & RMI being sold (which left Kasey without a job) it has been overwhelming, exhausting, and amazing all in one. Whoever says having a baby around is easy, is LYING. It’s a big change for us, it‘s been years since Kasen was little! It is so much easier when they are older. With Kasen we just hop in the car/truck and go but now we have to pack the diaper bag, get the stroller, strap the car seat in, make sure we have enough formula and diapers, not to mention the pacifiers and extra clothes just in case! But like I said even though it’s hard at times, it’s been awesome.
Even though Kasey was laid off it has been nice to have him home especially since Kasen is out on Summer break. It also makes it a lot easier with the baby too. It’s hard to believe it’s the end of June already! Macey will be 2 months old (I think she may be getting a tooth, maybe 2) and before we know it Kasen will be heading to 5th grade. This Summer we have been hanging out playing Wii, swimming, building legos, hanging out with Great Grandma Bloom & Great Grandma Gottfredson and playing with cousins. And not to mention taking care of the new cat "Moto", hamster "Sorbet", and sugargliders "Selma & Patty".











![fam[ily]x3 Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/morgans_buckett/quotes%20and%20sayings/family.jpg)
1 comment:
That post about Macey is by far one of my favorites:) If I would have know you were putting it in her book I would've wrote about her more:) I can't believe how big she is getting-especially in the picture with the g-ma with the blue shirt! When I saw her in the hospital I thought she looked like you-but I think she looks like Kasey now. Still she is a cute little thing:)
Post a Comment