We have been staying busy around the house trying to get the nursery finished and getting the yard ready for Spring. All the rain we have been getting should make for a great, colorful Spring which is always nice, since we live in the desert. I had the changing table & dresser re-finished for the nursery and I just recently got them back however, I didn't like the color of the changing table so it's going back to be re-painted and hopefully when it is done we will be 1 step closer to being completely finished.
We have also been busy working on Kasen's Science Fair Project that is due March 11. We decided to do the "Naked Egg" experiment which means you leave a raw egg is vinegar for 48 hours and the shell will dissolve making the egg have a squishy feeling. It's pretty neat. They say the same will happen to a chicken bone?!? Kasen is doing good in school, it's hard to believe he will be done with 4th grade in just a few months, then only 1 year left in Elementary and off to Middle School he will go. Our "little" man is growing up SO FAST!
Everything with the pregnancy has been going great. I've been trying to stay as active as possible but lately I've been getting more tired BUT only 8 weeks to go!!! It's hard to believe it will almost be the middle of the year in 8 weeks. Where does the time go?
OH and we have a new member to our already growing family. Kasey found her at the crusher, she looks like some kind of boxer mix but there was no way we could just leave her to fend for herself. We are working on getting some weight on her and she should be as good as new.
Sistem Basis Data
6 years ago



![fam[ily]x3 Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/morgans_buckett/quotes%20and%20sayings/family.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment