Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 24

Today I had my 6 month check-up and everything is looking great. My next appointment will be the last time I go every 4 weeks, we then will be down to every 2 weeks. I'm still feeling great except I don't sleep well at night. She is moving and kicking which keeps me up sometimes. So far I haven't had any specific cravings just sweets now and again; but who doesn't? We haven't decided on a name but we narrowed it down to 3: Mercedes Lynn, Madisen Lynn & Macy Lynn. I've been leaning towards Mercedes lately but who knows it will probably change next week.

We got the crib put together and the paint bought. We are going with a vintage pin-up cowgirl theme so we are painting half the wall dark brown and the other half pink with a white crown molding in between. I'm anxious to get it done but I've been busy with painting my bathroom and kitchen.

BABY STATS:
Total weight gain: 13 lbs.
Belly measurement: 25.5 in.
Baby H/R: 153
Milestone: Saw her kick

No comments: