Monday, September 14, 2009

Update

I'm really behind on my blogs. I still need to upload our pictures from Antelope hunting & from our BBQ at Nana & Papa Blooms. Nonetheless, we have been keeping busy around the house, work, school AND hunting. Kasen is now reading at an 8Th grade level and he is only in 4Th grade! We are so proud of him. He is so smart & handsome just like his father. He is getting so big, almost as tall as me now!!! He is also working on his new Scout Book, which is always fun. Time sure does fly by these days.

I am now working from home which is great. I can keep up with cleaning, laundry, watering, gardening, etc. Now I just need to find a hobby other than helping take care of Kasey's animals (Birds,Turkeys,Chickens,Ducks, you name it we have it or HAD it.)

Our trip to Ely for Antelope hunting was fun. Aunt Mandy, Uncle Rodney, Uncle Ralph, Kasey, Kasen & myself all went. Got there late Friday night, got up EARLY Saturday morning & pretty much cruised around the dirt roads looking for the right one. We had a nice picnic & dutch- ovened too. Grandma Bloom arrived last Thursday so we went to my moms for a BBQ & all Kasen's cousins came. They all played Star Wars in the swimming pool, ate, played WII, swam some more, had dessert & then had a sleepover with CJ.
Pictures will be up SOON!

No comments: