Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little bit of this & a little bit of that

1. I seem to have the mice problem under control, THANKFULLY! However 1 must have died UNDER the house because Kasen's bathroom had a terrible stench BUT not to worry, nothing a little ammonia couldn't fix. {FYI put a little in a bowl in the area that smells & it will soak it right up}

2. After what seems like forever, my car is FINALLY fixed. Now with a rebuilt transmission she runs like new.

3. With Summer coming to an end, that means School is right around the corner, Antelope season is coming along with Dove Hunting, so the next month or so should be fairly busy.

4. I applied for a new job with the State, so hopefully I'll hear some good news.

Last but certainly not least the Wedding plans are going OK, I guess I should really get on the ball and gets things rolling...

No comments: